Adultery no longer a criminal offence in India

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I feel pity and sad for people who still thinks God doesnt exist in this 21st century. I pray the good Lord have mercy on everyone with this mindset. *THIS WORLD IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE OUR HOME*.

'Charles, I'm mighty bored at home, what with not being allowed to work or have a political voice, or seek education, could I, possibly, bed another man?'
'Why darhling, of course, just don't try voting though, that's a no no'
'Oh Charles, thank you ever so much, I'm going to bed someone right this instant'
'Oh you silly pretty little thing, go have fun.'

But that is not what the Bible teaches. Unacceptable to God.

Court doesn't consult with God.

No point in being married then is there? Get divorced, then you can sleep with as many people as you want, no problem.

Well done India for being able to change a 158 year old law. Hopefully America will find it in her capacity to change outdated gun laws...

Blergh! Just when I was thinking of moving my entire family (husband, 6 kids and 10 dogs) to India so I can be sure my husband doesn’t engage in any hanky panky!

May not be a crime in law..but what about the mindset..??? Its just not the question of adultery but love , faithfulness, and other emotions.. I hope its not talking about legalizing it but to value the freedom of choice of woman..women rights...

Incredible India!!

You shall not commit ADULTERY. This is one of the ten commandments God gave us. Adultery will be one of the main sins to keep people out of Heaven. Its bad,lets try and stay away from it.

Countries everywhere need to give women the same rights as men. It would be great if they also had freedom of speech and could freely criticize the government and religion without fear of being arrested or killed.

Sick! Paving ways to spoil families.

Archana Ajay if a family needs law to prevent it from spoiling, then it is not so great of a family to begin with.

This doesn’t surprise me. What does is that it was illegal in India before this. Don’t understand how anyone would want more than one partner.

Well that takes the fun out of that then!

Welcome in the 21st century!

Adultery no longer a criminal offence in India.JPG

The 158-year-old colonial-era law said a woman could only have an extra-marital affair with her husband’s permission.

Changing a 158-year-old colonial-era law is not necessarily a good thing. Marriage means a socio-legal understanding between a man and a woman. if either one does not find happiness in their marital relationship then they can separate. Adultery is a crime and violation of the mutual understanding. Ultimately this change in law in India will encourage adultery which will end in social disorder.

I'm not shook, there are idoh worshiper, just few worship God.

What's next? Legalize beastality, incest, and pedophila?

Oh my Godness! The world is done.