Apple Special Event 2018 - Apple watch 4 - iphone XS have oled 5,8 inc - iphone XS max 6,5 inc - iphone XR

admin

Administrator
Staff member
BEST PHONES TO USE ( IPHONE FOR BEST RESOLUTION AND Oneplus for smooth performance ) both are pleasure to use.

Shut up and take my money!!

What does the new iPhone do ?

Perfect and i using iPhone 5 32GB.

Apple watch 4 -It’s pretty much the same as the series 3.

Revolutionary.

Apple lover forever.

Apple watch 4 have FDA.

Apple watch 4 is a wonderfully this apple watch, but is more expensive Apple watch 3.

Apple watch price: 399-499$ have watch OS 5.

Next, the watch will be able to send out a signal to stop your heart if big brother wants to. Just kidding, but srsly...

U need to sell a kidney for this watch.

Apple Special Event 2018 - Apple watch 4 - iphone XS have oled 5,8 inc - iphone XS max 6,5 inc.JPG

New iphone have name: iphone XS have oled 5,8 inc and iphone XS max 6,5 inc and iphone XA

iphone XS price: 999$ -1099$

iphone XS max price: 1099$ - 1299$

iphone XR: 749$, liquid retina.

The price is your arm bro.

It's not waterproof, water resistant. There's a big difference .

New iphone have new camera and have chip A12 Bionic and dual sim.

The memory of the new iphone is max 512GB. How much storage does your phone have? Lol... Yeah mine has more and I can run 1080p off from it, so yeah, it's fast enough.

Better battery than old iphone.

iPhone = Mercedes Benz. Samsung = Lexus.

I just don’t understand why they all promoting how fast new iphones are but slow them down in 6 months and have admitted to doing that. Fake news.

funny: They will slow this phone so we purchase a new model. As usual. @@ - The target of the new iphone are the millennials. My grandma will not care about these new features.

I guess I’ll just start saving up for next year buy ......

Last edited: