German tourist shot in head in Canada recovering, 'road rage' suspect arrested

admin

Administrator
Staff member
*one person is shot in road rage incident in canada*

Americans, whose country regularly has single incident shootings that kill dozens of people at a time: "Guess gun laws dont work!!!"

But wait...they have such strict gun laws how could this happen? Oh yea because unfortunately you can’t legislate morals.

Canadian gun laws are hardly strict. And statistically, gun violence in Canada is practically zero next to the U.S.

Maya Madsen Well, considering the fact that we have 300 million guns out there and we don’t actually have more deaths is actually pretty good. Laws have never stopped gun crime, or any crime for that matter. I’d rather have my own to defend myself with than trust that the government has “made sure” no one has one.

Yes, so let’s get rid of laws.

Yes but only rebels and the government have guns. Imagine if the citizens could defend themselves. I bet the Jews in Germany sure wish they had had one.

I was going to comment on Julie Pederson Williams take on how "laws have never stopped gun crime" but then I review her profile first and realized my time will be better spent elsewhere. So, there's that.

The man was driving with his family on a rural highway when he was shot in the head.

German tourist shot in head in Canada recovering, 'road rage' suspect arrested.JPG

we have more guns than people. So naturally we’d have more. Guns were banned in Britain and now homicides by knives are on the rise. It’s not the fault of the gun it’s the fault of the person using it. Someone who more than likely suffers from a mental illness of some sort or they wouldn’t be shooting someone. The problem isn’t the gun, it’s the fact that we’re losing our moral foundation.

So " Road Rage" is now the offical term for being a complete a...hole?

Well, when Canada's neighbor has millions of guns for sale... Im sure they spill over the border, along with the consequences.

Seems to be a increase in reports of gun violence in Canada lately. I thought Canada had very strict gun control and Australia looked up to it. Sure hope Canada is not descending into the mess that is “normal life” in that place south of the border!!

If you are a criminal in America or you live in a high crime area you are 30k to 1 in getting killed with a gun. If those don’t apply to you than the odds are 100K to 1. Sorry, but the numbers don’t add up for all of y’all saying stuff about America.

why didn’t the gun laws protect this man
🤔surely the law would protected him.... it is as if the shooter didn’t care about the law...

Its the American immigrants.