Oldest person in the UK: How has life changed?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I would love to have a conversation with this lady i bet she has some fascinating stories to tell. Happy birthday.

Sarah Louise Robinson me too. A conversation with a senior citizen is like going into a library and reading all the books. I love to hear their stories.
This lady is beautiful.

BBC should really make a tv series of her stories as she tells us live about life all those years.

Happy birthday to this amazing lady! My grandmother is 109 years old in November so has a few years to go!

I've been called Grace Jones by so many teachers who read over my last name too quickly!
πŸ˜… I wish I could write this woman a letter, she seems like a such an interesting lady.

Now you've done it, BBC News. As soon as people are declared oldest living person, they kick the bucket within the year!

She was probably about seven years old before she ever saw a car, in her forties before she saw a television, in her fifties before she saw (get this) a television that you could change the channel on without getting up to turn a dial on the set.

She is a lovely looking women and has lived up to her name!

Oldest person in the UK How has life changed.JPG

Happy Birthday young lady. Have many more fun filled and healthy years ahead.

Bless her heart, she looks wonderful. Happy Birthday Grace!

Happy birthday young lady x.

Amazing Grace is 112 today.
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘

For the first time she will get to blow out the candles on her birthday cake as the UK's oldest living person.

Mrs Jones is not the first Grace, nor even the first Grace Jones to hold the title of oldest person in the UK - she shares her name with a former holder of the record, who died aged 113 in 2013.

How has life changed?
When she was a teenager Britain ruled the world, she was a citizen of the most powerful empire on earth, she witnessed the fall of that empire, the life of luxury because of the loot of those colonise is now vanished, once the greatest power on earth if today tries to recolonise what it ruled 100 years ago will get colonised itself instead of reconquering the lost empire. Once people of Britain said "SUN NEVER SETS IN THE BRITISH EMPIRE" and now they are looking forward to ways to have another referendum on brexit. She have seen the fall of the European continent and the rise of the same Asia that UK once ruled. Once UK was the epitome of success and today Chinese premier says it is only good for tourism and studies, nothing else. She has seen the great change.