Prince William says celebrities shunned mental health charity

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hugely admire these young royals for their openness and honesty about their own mental health issues.

This man will be a great king, and I will be honoured to serve under him!

This is so sad. How could no one want to be involved? Mental health is just as important as physical health.

Abigail Ludden mental is even more important

Shahzad Shami no... That's objectively not true.

Niall Brown without normal working brain, physically fit human body is no different than a tree.

I think it has more to do with the fact that people don't really want to be associated with the royals, and understandably so.

People who don't suffer and who have never suffered or who are in denial of there mental health can be very narrow minded on the subject.

So much for reducing stigma. Shame on those not willing to help.

They’ve done a great job without other celebs involvement. Very modest that they thought they would need a celeb to raise awareness, maybe they under estimate their own popularity.

But Lady Gaga did.

Princes Harry and William are such...well, princes!!! 🙂 Diana would be so, so proud of them if she were still with us.

Prince William says celebrities shunned mental health charity.JPG

I think he should name the shunners??

This demonstrates how deeply ingrained the negative attitudes towards mental health still are even in 2019, if the future King cant' convince people to speak out then we still have a long way to go - I believe a lot of it is a lack of understanding - we all have mental health that covers a spectrum from being well to being ill and all the shades inbetween. I wonder if instead of referring to 'mental' health that we should be calling it our psychological health instead?!

The Princes carry on the work of their lovely mum, & they are the best thing about the Royal Family !

That's OK. The 4 royals are better off being the faces of the charity.

I couldn’t care less about the royals, with all due respect, but this is such a noble, admirable effort. ❤️ Mental health is so stigmatized.

A "like" for Prince William. Courageous and what he says so important.

Oh my word - if I was a celebrity I would absolutely want to be involved!!!!!!! The impact they could have would be huge - shame on them.

They are not the most dependable people-you are truly the only celebrity needed. Your passion to help others and being who you are will propel people to give and support your causes. You are admired and loved all over the world.