Trump insists military will build the border wall

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Can't they just build a wall around Trump? It'd be quicker, easier and if soundproofed we'd never hear from him again.

He promised health care. The best health care. Why isn't he fighting this hard for that???

He's the reason the founding fathers wanted checks and balances in our government. So one person couldn't control the whole government. He's gotta learn to play nice with others. For the first time in his life he isn't being given what he wants.

THIS IS WHAT KIDNAPPERS AND HOSTAGE TAKERS DO!!! NOT WORLD LEADERS!!!!!

Blackmailing bollock brain is at it again. Honestly, America, sort this sociopath out please, for the sake of the planet. Enough is enough.

900 miles of private property owned by Texans and their fans and ranches along the Texas/Mexico border and there will be litigation for decades over the government seizing it for this idiot wall.

Republicans won't allow another shutdown. It was 100% terrible optics for them. Nancy and the Dems stood firm and they came out looking strong.
If Individual-1 wants to declare a nat'l emergency, you best believe Nancy & Co already have a contingency plan, including but not limited to immediate lawsuits probably already drafted and sent to a judge.
This "wall" will NEVER be built. MAGA lost with the 2018 midterms.
It's time for MAGAts to come to grips with reality. It's over. Done.

Good I hope he does the the next democrat President can declare a National Emergency on Gun Violence.

True democracy at work. Do as i say or ill sulk and not play with anyone...lol.

Just don’t bother with this wall. Why not deal with something that is far more pressing like Climate change?

The national emergency is the monster in the oval.

Not sure how one can wait...what...5 + 3 weeks to declare an emergency. I guess to him it's an emergency when he doesn't get his way.

He is already setting the stage for the emergency....how can it be a emergency if it is planned....

Trump insists military will build the border wall.jpg

Just hand him his pacifier, his bottle, and his blankie and he will stop crying I promise!

It would seem than deciding to wait three weeks before ‘maybe’ deciding to declare a National Emergency would be evidence enough that there isn’t actually an emergency.

We fully support the president.

Trump is an international emergency!!!

He also insisted Mexico would pay for it. Trust a lunatic.....

Crazy President 71% of citizens don’t want the wall.

If something is a national emergency, it's an emergency NOW, not three weeks from now.

That wall is never going to happen.

Epitome of an entitled bully who has known nothing but privilege. Such an embarrassment.

Trump seems set on causing destruction and division in this country all to make his base happy. He is so afraid he will lose them.