http://www.toupee.com

I am a coser who love game League of Legends so much, and I like cos Ekko because he is so cool! All my costumes were bought online.
For example, Toupeec is one of most famous Toupee and Hairpieces Company Brand in the world. There are many types for toupee hair replacement. Mono hair systems are excellent and popular options for those are looking for hair replacement when it comes to getting a full, silky, natural appearance. Fine Mono hair systems have a complete mono-filament base that is light and breathable, yet strong enough to take the weight of human hair, single hair per knot giving the appearance of natural hair growth from the scalp. It is soft to the touch and each strand of hair to move freely and more naturally. Basically see through and very hard to detect.It was been fully hand tied so that the appearance is as natural as possible. Similar to the lace material, the honeycombed structure allows the heat and sweat to escape which makes you feel cool even in the hot weather. Thanks to the poly perimeter, these mono hair replacement systems are easy to clean and install with both tape and glue. Just like what they said, toupee.com, your best friend.
What's your favorite LOL characters and favorite hair styles?

Last edited:
View attachment 1454
I am a coser who love game League of Legends so much, and I like cos Ekko because he is so cool! All my costumes were bought online.
For example, Toupeec is one of most famous Toupee and Hairpieces Company Brand in the world. There are many types for toupee hair replacement. Mono hair systems are excellent and popular options for those are looking for hair replacement when it comes to getting a full, silky, natural appearance. Fine Mono hair systems have a complete mono-filament base that is light and breathable, yet strong enough to take the weight of human hair, single hair per knot giving the appearance of natural hair growth from the scalp. It is soft to the touch and each strand of hair to move freely and more naturally. Basically see through and very hard to detect.It was been fully hand tied so that the appearance is as natural as possible. Similar to the lace material, the honeycombed structure allows the heat and sweat to escape which makes you feel cool even in the hot weather. Thanks to the poly perimeter, these mono hair replacement systems are easy to clean and install with both tape and glue. Just like what they said, toupee.com, your best friend.
What's your favorite LOL characters and favorite hair styles?
WOW! I love your Avatar and your EKKO cosplay too! Where I could follow you please? Do you have any Instargram or Facebook?