Mark Wahlberg reveals the secrets of his gruelling regime

admin

Administrator
Staff member
He has a 17 hour day, consisting mostly of eating and 2 gym sessions.

Most people I know that have a 9 - 5 job, exercise daily, have children, etc. Have an 18+ hour plus day for a fraction of the salary and comforts of a hollywood star.

Mark's a pretty cool guy, but I'd hardly call that a grueling regime. Just an example of really odd time management

Couldn't agree more with the "odd time management" comment. He gets up at 2:30am but that means he has to go to bed at 7:30pm, so what is he gaining?

Is Prayer Time code for rubbing one out?

Nah, that’s during the hour-and-a-half shower!

Like the decision to have “family time” at 11am while the kids are at school

What about throwing in some acting classes?

Erm, okay. He has 7h of sleep anyway. I am not sure how it makes sense to start your day at 2:30 am at go to bed at 7:30 pm. Would this extreme lifestyle sound a little less extreme if he did the same routine but started it at 6/7 am and went to bed at 11/12pm????? Sorry, I don't get it.

30 minutes for a round of golf????? What has my husband been up to with that other 3 hrs 30 minutes every Saturday for the last 15 years then
😱 Although whatever it is 5 minutes does him in the shower first

Grueling routine? He just hangs out and snacks. haha.

"Then I have a protein shake, three turkey burgers, five pieces of sweet potato at about 5:30 in the morning."
... And there's me, struggling with a cup of tea and contemplating my own existence at 5:30 in the morning!

Headline should be “Mark Wahlberg reveals privileged regime.” He still gets 7 hours of sleep. But he works for 2-3 hours max! While having family time ...

...there's only 2 hours of actual work in there. Everything is else is the gym and eating. I wish I had that kind of "grueling" regime.

Oh bless him poor little sausage, maybe his bank account might cheer him up. Wish all I had to to was learn lines and pretend to be someone else, get my food cooked and brought to me, spend a few hours in the gym because we all have time for that right?

Where is going to my childs school play or taking a slow walk in the park.. talking to my neighbor, cooking dinner with my wife, browsing the neighborhood book store or record shop... sitting and watching the sunset. Having a beer with your buddy. Watching the game. Taking your kids bowling or to a movie (thats not yours) taking your wife dancing or to a concert or out to a late dinner after kids went to bed. Going to the beach.. riding your bicycle with the family... bbqing on a Saturday evening. Teaching your kid how to do something.. or simply lie on the couch and breath... doing absolutely nothing because you can.

How much money do you need before you feel its ok to slow down and enjoy the ride. Enjoy the real gifts of life. Time with your kids and wife.

Hey anybody remember that time Marky Mark was convicted for a racially motivated attack? Nah that doesn't matter what he has for dinner that matters.

He wants to come and try my daily routine which includes 10 hours of proper work not mincing around eating and playing golf!! Needs a reality check I think!!!

A 90 minute shower? And a round of golf in 30mins. Aye ok then Mark.

Am I the only one wondering: ‘who gives a
?’
A Cat-5 (Florence) is fixing to whip parts of the East Coast off the map and you’re telling us what Wahlberg is doing at 2:30am.
Really?!

WTF is a "cryo chamber?" And what's the point of getting up at 2:30am and going to bed at 7:30pm...? Geez, the rest of us have to work full time at a real job, do all of the cooking, cleaning, child care, shopping, etc., and feel lucky if we can get an hour at the gym!

If someone paid me $20M to do this and I had hired help for my workouts, meals, kids, house, etc. I would do it in a heartbeat. "Grueling"...please.

I like his dedication and discipline but where is the time spent on questioning life's existence or feeling crippled by anxiety and depression for hours on end ? I don't see reading in there either. Nope, not my shtick. God bless him though, great human.

Golf, in that list, is code for something else. Nobody plays a round of golf in 30 min, except maybe mini-golf.

Man, if I had no job and ignored my family all day, I could have Mark Wahlberg's hot physique for myself!

Mark Wahlberg reveals the secrets of his gruelling regime.JPG

What is he doing in the shower for an hour and a half?? I have waist length hair to wash and condition and it doesn't take me that long!!

Wow I didn't care about noted racist Mark Wahlberg before this story, and... nope still don't care. Why is this news?

As a certified gym rat myself I have to say Mark Wahlberg appears to need a psychotherapist. What a nut basket. Once a day in the gym is more than adequate!

Apparently BBC does not know the definition of grueling. Mostly snacks, family time, meals, cryo chamber, golf, prayer time. Grueling? I’ll take it.

He has seven meals a day and showers for 1.5 hours. Making that many meals a day would take me all my waking time! As for 1.5 hour long showers, there’d be no water left for anyone else. Selfish lifestyle

Hey, what ever it takes to keep you from beating innocent men blind because of their race & keeps you out of prison.

I have this 12 hour a day thing called work. Who makes all the food for him too...?! I just wouldn’t have the time. Sounds awesome though.

Did he really really need to share it all on social media? Anyway, Marlon Brando's preparation for Colonel Kurtz would have been much more fun to read.