Rihanna's lingerie show praised for diversity

admin

Administrator
Staff member
We need diversity in the world, that's the natural order of the world, it was diverse from the beginning.

Inclusivity and diversity
does that include the poor sweat shops in 3rd world countries where the underwear is made.

Oh girl, you are gonna be shocked when I tell you how your cell phone and computer is made.

That is how it should be, diverse and inclusive.

I am just wondering why they exhibit the body of women! For sale? What a devaluation of a human race!!!

Hmmm, maybe because we’re in the 21st century and men can’t dictate to women what they can and cannot wear? At least in certain parts of the world...

Too bad she hasn't understood why it would be clever to switch real fur for faux fur.... Not really a role model in fashion!

Not one mention that Slick was in labour and gave birth hours later.

One day they will be able to say women from all around the world ( not have to say anything about race size and shapes) after all we are The human race. It's a good start.

That why all of them are naked right, what is this world turning to.

Yes, I don't know what they were thinking of, showing underwear at a lingerie show. Tut tut.

It is about time that someone with some recognition and social media footprint, actually take a lead and hopefully others will follow.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm only seeing 'skinny'? And a pregnant woman. is that the token 'fat' person?

(Yes I did click the link and read)

Diversity... and the older models were... where?

Kudos to her for presenting a show with diverse models and larger sizes .. but..
I watched the whole show ..Really nothing in terms of innovative/ new/ exciting ACTUAL merchandise.
Let’s be honest : bottoms reminiscent of Calvin Klein , some lace bralets styles already available Urban Outfitters and bodysuits already available at American Apparel.
I honestly didn’t see anything that knocked my socks off .. and I really wanted to .

Surabhi Kawad Just imagine how they selected the models for the show - “oh you’re white and skinny, that won’t do - we already have that category. We only have openings for Asian, fat and black, medium sized”.

Rihanna's lingerie show praised for diversity.JPG

how about a bunch of different size men in underwear for a change showing off their bodies, why do we need this?

I'm waiting for the day when they stop calling women plus size. Plus to what? Are there any criteria apart from being too skinny or weight too much in unhealthy way causing health problems. If they are none of those groups, they are not plus minus or whatever size, they are just a normal shape, beautiful women. In fact,calling women plus size in the article about diversity actually sounds inappropriate to me. All shapes women would be a bit better as we are all shaped differently because of our DNA.

very unfortunately,
I can’t see the Asian girls.

Beautiful lady with a beautiful voice....

Rihanna's runway show at New York Fashion Week featured women of all races and body shapes.

Humans have no races!

Riri's obviously got a lot of great contacts but the colours of her collection are hideous.

Looks more like wearable art then fashion.

?did not realize that the goal of a lingerie show was diversity!

Not praised for the show itself then lol.

It's just a good business move in our modern society.

I love her statement
💯 it’s awesome!!!!
The lovely girls however looked pimped out to me.

What about design ?

Fantastic!