Russia Names Action Movie Star Steven Seagal as Envoy to U.S

admin

Administrator
Staff member
The ruthless dictator hires the bad actor to improve relations with the idiot president. Let's see how this movie goes.

I hope it bombs so we don’t get a sequel.

In a darkened room in LA, there's s some screenwriter hammering away at keyboard, thinking "best dark comedy ever!"

I was just surprised to learn Russia had an envoy to the US...

He sure is a bad actor!
He could get away with it, when he was young, but
now he's embarrassing
😕
He's overweight with dyed black hair and beard!
😣
Still pretending he can do kung-fu.

Actually sounds like a good movie, do you think it will be better than mission impossible?

The action movie star, who became a Russian citizen in 2016, has a new role: improving relations with the US.

I feel like we are all under siege,
and this kind of thing is taking us into dark territory.
Someone needs to make an executive decision and put out this fire down below before we are all marked for death.
No one is above the law.

Russia Names Action Movie Star Steven Seagal as Envoy to U.S.jpg

That comment just very cleverly depressed the hell out of me... because it's all TRUE.

I just ate a breakfast burrito...and have a Fire.

What is the world coming to, seriously.

Is this real life?

Well I’m never watching his films again

OMG, this is hell, and we’re living in it. I just can’t get my head around a group that rails on Hollywood, but fully embraces B-movie actors and reality-tv WWE carnie stars as authorities on how a democracy should run. It’s ugly. American democracy is headed to the dustbin of history if an effective opposition does not sweep in November.

Ugh. usually when I see articles about celebrities I tense up and worry they've died. In this case, I was hoping the opposite. If you don't know much about him, Google him. Total creep.

Very cool. Maybe this will help clear up the BS that has been spread by those trying to start a war between Russia and the US!

What? For real? Why do we have celebrities acting as embassadors? Well, we do have a reality tv "star" in the white house. I guess this is season 2 of The Downfall of the US.