Those who play CS:GO on Faciet give advice.

Guys who play CS:GO on Faceit, tell me what is the most effective way to raise the level of ELO. I currently have 1600 ELO, and I want to reach the level of 2300 ELO to surprise friends. What do you think, without much preparation, I can reach it in a week? I play quite well and have a rank in matchmaking two Kalashnikov. Give me tips and tricks to improve my skill

Hi. To raise your Faceit level from 1600 to 2300 on your own in a week, you need to have the rank of at least a big star in CS:GO matchmaking. Otherwise, it is unlikely to achieve such a result on its own. If you understand that in such a short period, you will not achieve such a level, then use account boosting. Boosting means that you will have pro players with more than 4500 ELOs in your matches. It will be easy for them to win matches and earn lots of ELO in one day. I think they could get Fcaeit up to 250+ ELO in about one day. I'll leave here a service where you can order such a service: https://eloboss.net/faceit-boost Good luck! Let me know when you get the results.

It seems to me that it is impossible to achieve such a result without a team of professional boosters. Well, come on, that's just an unimaginable ELO jock. Unless with good cheats you can achieve something like that on your own.