Trump Rejects Death Toll in Puerto Rico Reported by His Own Government

admin

Administrator
Staff member
They didn't all die IN the hurricane, they died as the results of the hurricane and the weeks and months of governmental negligence, insufficient medical care, electricity for the desperately ill, and basic human needs.

And the figure is probably actually higher, because all deaths weren’t recorded. In the early days when the infrastructure was completely broken people just buried their dead when and where they could.

64 was death toll initially reported from Hurricanes Maria and Irma due to drowning, flying debris, building collapse, they added deaths to toll from six months after Maria that brought to 2975, death due to no electricity, bad water, poor healthcare provided.

"...and aftermath".

That means it includes those who died because of continuing lack of water, sanitation and electricity. Likely includes those who could not use various medical devices such as those used for breathing problems.

I cant help but notice a similar number died in 9/11. Yet despite Puerto Rican’s not being acknowledged, their pain is no less immeasurable.

And yet they don't report about the hundreds of thousands of gallons ow drinking water found under tarps on the tarmac of the airport for a whole year , wow just wow BBC u just as fake.

Alana Johnson As someone else has already pointed out, it talks about that water IN THIS ARTICLE. If you actually read through it, theres an entire section that talks about it.

I do think it's odd the number went from double-digits directly to 3,000. Who was keeping track? I ask this in all seriousness.

Bill Pressler so many died from the devastating aftereffects. Lack of medical care, clean water, food, drowning, accidents. The geography of the island and lack of communication prevented accurate death reports as they occurred. So tragic.

Also what about the thousands of cases of water left behind & not handed out. Who's fault is that. ???

It's true. They died in the aftermath you dungweasle. I'm sure that when the water receded after Katrina, everything was just ducky.

Poor guy. Totally incapable of facing reality. Must be awful living in his head.

Has the apricot baboon learned how to say "Puerto" yet? Yesterday it was coming out as "Porto".

It is not about the amount of people who died immediately but rather about the long-term cause of the hurricane and the people who died as a result of that.

I cant help but notice a similar number died in 9/11. Yet despite Puerto Rican’s not being acknowledged, their pain is no less immeasurable.

The idiocy, the stupidity, the ignorance, the dumbfuckery and the pettiness of this guy is at all time high.

This is why education matters.

Trump Rejects Death Toll in Puerto Rico Reported by His Own Government.JPG

There were more people at his inauguration than others reported. Fewer people died as a result of the hurricane in Puerto Rico. And Trump did a great job getting aid to those affected. Surely everyone saw him throwing packs of paper towels at those around him when he deigned to visit.
Why can't people recognise fake news when they see it? Trump can always see through the fog!

This is an insult to all those who lost their life, an insult to all the family members ,and to all the survivors who are still struggling to put their lives together. How can any one be proud of this man? Why can’t someone in the West Wing tell him to stop tweeting these absurdities ? Where is his daughter Ivanka? Isn’t she an adviser? They are all sorry souls .

If we don't get a Democratic Congress to do something very soon, our planet will become uninhabitable and there will be no turning it around. Trump has to be restrained... He is removing ALL our environmental protections.... Think of what this means for our children and grandchildren!